Preparation for Muet

Assalammualaikum...
hello
anneyohasayo
so today i'm going to talk about my preparation for Malaysia University English Test or calling MUET
who ask u on this question?
nobody
but i just want to share
hahaah(bajet)
sorry for very bad English(please teach me)
first: try to read a sample essay from English article and try to understand then try to make a self essay
second:listen any song in English  and try to sing even my voice very bad
third:try to speak with my friends
i hope i can get the good result at least BAND 3 maybe
pray for me
amin..
and before i forget i want to share about two student studying at oversea because they English
very very awesome 



just click the blog
honestly i'n enjoyed read the blog
don't forget to follow

0 kata hati:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Terima Kasih kerana sudi melawat blog saya.sila datang lagi


up